In our 51 year history, MTC has been supported by a generous community of donors committed to supporting world-class, professional theater in Marin County. Each year, more than 50% of all contributions to MTC come from individuals and families. We depend on this support to produce award-winning world premieres and new works on our stage, to serve more than 10,000 students per year through our education programs, and to provide scholarships and programs to those who would otherwise be unable to participate, to underserved communities and to schools.
For assistance with your gift, or if you have questions about giving, please contact the Development Department directly:
(415) 322-6035 | email@example.com
MTC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Tax ID #23-7018125
Join a community of like-minded theatre lovers in support of Marin County’s own professional, regional, nationally recognized theatre. Your connection as a donor, will allow you to gain an insider’s view into the artistic process and will connect you to a tradition of American playwrights and new plays while ensuring a legacy for generations to come. Enhance your performance experience and strengthen your personal connection to the artists with behind-the-scenes experiences and exclusive invitations to special gatherings with Artistic Director Jasson Minadakis.
Friends of MTC Circle
Friend ($100 - $499)
- Regular e-notification of special MTC events, productions and offers
- Recognition in MTC Playbill
- Invitation to annual Tony Awards Party!
Contributor ($500 - $999)
All Friend benefits plus:
- Two (2) complimentary items from the Café for the season
- Marin Theatre Company logo gift
Premiere Society Circle
Annual Fund donors of $1,000 and above are invited to gain an insider’s view of the artistic process as well as invited to exclusive theatre tour trips.
Producer ($1,000 - $4,999)
All Friends of MTC Circle benefits plus:
- Membership in the Premiere Society, including special invitations and exclusive behind the scenes events.
- Invitation to exclusive theatre tour trips including Oregon Shakespeare Festival and New York City, hosted by MTC Artistic Director.
- Invitation to all Opening Night Dinners and Premiere Society events
- Recognition on MTC’s Donor Wall in the lobby
- Four (4) complimentary items from the Café
Premiere Producer ($5,000 - $9,999)
All Friends of MTC Circle and Premier Society Circle benefits, plus (choose one production):
- Two (2) tickets to first rehearsal (one production)
- Two (2) tickets to Producer Preview (one production)
- Six (6) tickets to the Opening Night performance (one production)
- Six (6) complimentary café items for you and your guests at Opening Night (one production)
- Special recognition on the MTC Playbill title page (one production)
Executive Producer ($10,000 - $14,999)
All Producer benefits plus (all main stage productions):
- Two (2) tickets to first rehearsal (all productions)
- Two (2) tickets to Producer Preview (all productions) including buffet dinner with cast and crew
- Four (4) tickets to the Opening Night performance (all productions)
- Four (4) complimentary café items for you and your guests at Opening Night (all productions)
- Special recognition on the MTC Playbill title page (all productions)
VIP Producer ($15,000 - $24,999)
All Executive Producer benefits plus:
- Two (2) tickets to exclusive annual “Director’s Dinner” hosted by Artistic Director Jasson Minadakis
Season Partner ($25,000 - $49,999)
All Friends of MTC, Premier Society Circle and Producer Circle benefits plus:
- Lunch with the Artistic Director and/or Managing Director annually
MTC Partner ($50,000 - $99,999)
All Season Partner benefits plus:
- Six (6) tickets to the Opening Night performance (all productions)
- Six (6) complimentary café items for you and your guests at Opening Night (all productions)
- Opportunity for private reception prior to mainstage production with up to 8 guests.
MTC Sustainer ($100,000 and above)
All Season Partner benefits plus:
- Highest recognition on all materials