Box Office Info
Welcome to the MTC Box Office! We handle all ticket, subscription, gift certificate and merchandise sales. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!
Location & Contact:
397 Miller Avenue | Mill Valley CA, 94941
Phone: 415.388.5208 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Closed holidays.
During the run of a production, the Box Office is open until curtain:
- 12:00 noon - 7:30 pm, Tuesday - Sunday
- 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm on the first (preview) Sunday, and last (closing performance) Sunday of each run
Save off regular price tickets and pay no order fees. Learn more >
General ticket prices range from $25 – 60 and vary by performance day and production. For details, please visit the "Schedule and Prices" tab on each Production's show page. A $3 fee applies to online orders and a $10 fee applies to phone orders.
Prices are subject to change based on performance popularity and availability.
MTC offers wheelchair accessible seating for every performance, but you must contact the Box Office directly to book into those seats (415.388.5208 or in person). We apologize for any inconvenience.
Discounts are available through the Box Office (415.388.5208 or in person) or online with a valid promo code.
- Best Deal Tickets (formerly called Rush): $25 – A limited number of Best Deal tickets are available online for every mainstage performance for only $25 and will be available beginning one week prior to opening night of each production. Best Deal tickets are subject to availability and frequently sell out in advance.
- Seniors (65 and older): $4 off each ticket, all performances
- Under 30: $25, all performances
- Marin Teachers: $12, limit 2 per order, only available for Marin K-12 teachers; contact Education Department at 415.322.6026 to learn more.
- Other teachers: $3 off each ticket, all performances
- Teens: $10, all performances
- Military personnel, their families and US veterans: $6 off each ticket, all performances – MTC is proud to be part of the Blue Star Theatre program.
Single ticket buyers are subject to a $7 exchange fee, per ticket.
When exchanging tickets into a more expensive performance or seat, both single ticket buyers and subscribers will be charged the difference in price.
To exchange tickets, please call the box office: 415.388.5208
Gift Certificates are available through the Box Office, (415) 388-5208 or in person Tuesdays - Sundays, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
Give the gift of theater. Marin Theatre gift certificates are a perfect choice during the holiday season and year round. They're easy to buy, and easy to enjoy. You choose the value . Your gift recipient chooses the show (or shows!) that best fit their schedule. Available in any denomination.