“MTC All Access” strives to make theater accessible to all audiences. For questions or comments regarding accessibility, please contact the MTC Box Office directly: (415) 388-5208
*New this season!! All first preview performances are PAY WHAT YOU CAN! That means you can walk in and pay whatever you want for a ticket the day-of the show, starting at 12:00 PM when the Box Office opens until 7:30 PM curtain.
- Sovereignty: Thursday, September 26, 2019
- Mother of the Maid: Thursday, November 14, 2019
- Noura: Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Love: Thursday, March 5, 2020
- Botticelli in the Fire: Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Mlima's Tale: Thursday, June 18, 2020
We work with several organizations in the area to provide subsidized tickets for underserved families and individuals in the Marin County. If you're in need of subsidized tickets, please contact the Box Office directly: (415) 388-5208
- Our Boyer Theatre is equipped with two accessible entrances.
- We provide wheelchair seating, wheelchair and companion seating and stair free seating. To reserve accessible seating, please call our Box Office: (415) 388-5208
- Two Disabled Person parking spaces are located directly in front of the theater, marked by the International Symbol of Access.
- All four of our restrooms are Accessible Assist.
- An accessible table is located in the lobby directly across from the Café.
- Our drinking fountain is accessible.
For assistance while at our theater, please ask for our House Manager at the Box Office.
Hearing Impaired Accommodations
- Assisted listening devices are available at the box office.