“MTC All Access” strives to make theater accessible to all audiences. For questions or comments regarding accessibility, please contact the MTC Box Office directly: (415) 388-5208
Our ticket prices vary, and discounts are available.
Our $25 Best Deal tickets are available for any patrons from the first Wednesday performance through the end of the run. These tickets are subject to availability.
We offer discounted tickets to educators, students, seniors, members of the military, and for patrons under 35. Please call the box office to book your tickets with these discounts: (415) 388-5208
We work with several organizations in the area to provide subsidized tickets for underserved families and individuals in the Marin County. If you're in need of subsidized tickets, please contact the Box Office directly: (415) 388-5208
- Our Boyer Theatre is equipped with two accessible entrances, to the left of Door 1 near the Lieberman Theatre and to the right of Door 2, across from the concessions stand.
- We provide wheelchair seating, wheelchair and companion seating and stair free seating. These seats are available for purchase directly on each show’s ticketing page. These accessible seats are outlined in purple and are located in the first row in the side sections of the Boyer Theater.
- Two handicap and van-accessible parking spaces are located directly in front of the theater, marked by the International Symbol of Access.
- All four of our restrooms are Accessible Assist.
- An accessible table is located in the lobby directly across from the Café.
- Our drinking fountain is accessible.
For assistance while at our theater, please ask for our House Manager at the Box Office. If you have any questions for your future visit, please email them at email@example.com
Hearing Impaired Accommodations
- Assisted listening devices are available at the box office free of charge and are available for all performances.