New Play 3-Play Package
Don't miss three spellbinding new plays by America's most talented young playwrights!
"Marin Theatre Company has become the Bay Area's blue-chip showcase for new American plays" – For All Events, Oct. 2014
Order a New Play 3-Play Package today and you'll get tickets to
• The Convert (Feb 15 – Mar 15) Bay Area Premiere and Bay Area Debut of playwright Danai Gurira (also known for playing Mchonne on AMC's The Walking Dead)
• The Way West (Apr 16 – May 10) West Coast Premiere, features music by Misner and Smith (Woody Guthrie's American Song)
• Choir Boy (Jun 4 – 28) Bay Area Premiere – The return of Tarell Alvin McCraney (Brother/Sister Plays)
As well as:
• Save up to 30% off regular ticket prices.*
• Get the best seats - you'll sit less than 30 feet from the stage.
• Enjoy FREE ticket exchanges with up to 24-hour notice.
• Save $7 per ticket on any extra tickets you purchase for your family & friends.
• Get the inside scoop - receive behind-the-scenes notes via email from artistic director Jasson Minadakis.
Three ways to subscribe!
1) Order online right now.
2) Call our Box Office at 415.388.5208 and our friendly staff will assist you (open 12-5pm, everyday).
2) Download a subscription form. Complete and return it by mail or fax.
*First-time subscriber, Under 30 or 65 or over? You may be eligible for an even greater discount.
Flex Packages Also Available!
Not sure of your schedule? Our Flex packages allow you to enjoy all the perks of subscribing while giving you the flexibility to choose the plays you most want to see from our 2014-15 Season. Flex packages are available in bundles of four or six tickets.
Order online or contact our Box Office at 415.388.5208 (open 12-5pm, everyday).
*Plays and dates subject to change.