“MTC All Access” strives to make theater accessible to all audiences. For questions or comments regarding accessiblity, contact Audience Services Manager Judith Peck, 415.388.3200 x3323.
• Our Boyer Theatre is equipped with two accessible entrances.
• We provide wheelchair seating, wheelchair and companion seating and stair free seating. To reserve accessible seating, please call our Box Office, 415.388.5208.
• Two Disabled Person parking spaces are located directly in front of the theater, marked by the International Symbol of Access.
• All four of our restrooms are Accessible Assist.
• An accessible table is located in the lobby directly across from the Café.
• Our drinking fountain is accessible.
For assitance while at our theater, please ask for our House Manager at the Box Office.
Blind & Visually Impaired Accommodations
• Large-print Playbills are available at the box office at all performances
• Digital Playbills that are compatible with screen reader software are available online starting one week prior to the first performance of a production. Click the link below to access the current plain text playbill:
• Braille Playbills are available with two-weeks advance notice through a partnership with LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired. To request a Braille Playbill, call MTC’s Box Office at 415-388-5208 or use the California Telecommunications Relay Service by dialing “711.”
DIGITAL PLAYBILL ARCHIVE
It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play (Nov. 23-Dec. 16, 2012)
Topdog / Underdog (Sept. 27-Oct. 21, 2012)
Circle Mirror Transformation (Aug. 2-26, 2012)
God of Carnage (May 24-Jun 17, 2012)
Othello, the Moor of Venice (Mar. 29-Apr. 22, 2012)
A Steady Rain (Feb. 2-26, 2012)
The Glass Menagerie (Nov. 25-Dec. 18, 2011)
Bellwether (Oct. 6-30, 2011)
Seven Guitars (Aug. 11-Sept. 11, 2011)
Hearing Impaired Accommodations
• Assisted listening devices are available at the box office.
As of March 15, 2011, new regulations are in effect that address online ticketing for those with access needs. In part, these regulations say that wheelchair seating must be available to be sold online in the same manner as non-wheelchair seats. Due to technical limitations of our current website, we are unable to comply with these regulations at the present time, and wheelchair seating will continue to be handled by phone and email. We are in the process of a complete website redesign which will bring us into full compliance with these new standards, as well as allow us the flexibility to adapt and improve the online experience for users with all manner of access needs.