Let’s go to OSF!
Travel with MTC to Ashland for an insider’s perspective on the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Join us for an unforgettable tour!
See up to seven shows, meet actors, and wine, dine and shop in the lovely hamlet of Ashland. MTC’s Artistic Director Jasson Minadakis will accompany the tour. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to get an insider’s view of the productions!
MTC Ashland Tour package includes:
– Luxury bus transportation
– Four nights of hotel accommodations
– Tickets to five performances
– Insider talks with OSF actors
– Backstage tour
– All breakfasts, welcome reception and more!
RSVP deadline: July 1, 2013
2013 TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
– Welcome reception
– 4 nights at the Ashland Springs Hotel
– Tickets to five plays:
The Taming of the Shrew | Sweet Bianca won’t be married until her acid-tongued sister is. Can a rockabilly musician rise to the challenge and woo the shrew?
A Streetcar Named Desire | When fallen belle Blanche is reduced to living with her sister and sister’s husband, the three hurtle toward an epic battle.
The Tenth Muse | World Premiere | In a lively 18th-century convent, young Mexican nuns unearth a hidden play written 20 years earlier by a nun and famous intellectual. Acting out her ribald farce, and revealing her blasphemous talent...they discover complex bonds of sisterhood.
The Unfortunates | World Premiere | A musical pilgrimage through uniquely American genres delivers five prisoners to salvation. They bring to life the story of Big Joe, a tough bartender who risks everything to save the armless courtesan Rae from a deadly plague.
King Lear | When aging Lear divides his realm between his children, the consequences reveal the worst and best in human nature.
– Optional ticket to two plays:
My Fair Lady | Sparks fly during a social experiment designed to turn a lower-class ugly duckling into a high-society swan.
The Liquid Plain | In late 18th-century Rhode Island, two runaway slaves find love and a near-drowned man. With a band of sailors, they plan a desperate run to freedom. Contains strong profanity, explicit sexuality & vivid descriptions of the violent slave trade.
– Play discussions with MTC’s Artistic Director, Jasson Minadakis
– Intimate breakfasts with OSF Company actors and Jasson Minadakis
– Optional dinner at one of Ashland’s finest restaurants
Sign up now for this extraordinary theater experience. The tour group will be limited to 40. Reserve your place with a $300 deposit by July 1, 2013.
Cost for the complete trip package:
– $1,300 (per person, double occupancy)
– $1,500 (per person, single occupancy)
– $50 per ticket for optional shows Friday night and Sunday afternoon
– $75 per person for optional group dinner Sunday night
To reserve your place on the trip or for more information, dowload the form above or contact Susan Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415.388.5200 x3317.